Ring in the New Year with Epiphany Farms!
3 ROOMS, 3 PARTIES, 1 LOCATION
<<Epiphany Farms Restaurant>>
For one night only, Epiphany Farms Restaurant will replace the regular menu with an exclusive New Year's Chef's Tasting Experience. The dining room will transform into an elegant lounge with Folk/Bluegrass live music and classic cocktails from 9:00pm. We have three different ticket options, each with its respective reservation period:
- Early Bird Discounted Seating starts at 4pm: $55/person, Come in early to experience the Chef's Tasting at a discounted price!
- Regular tasting starts at $79/person
- For the Premium Seating, guests will be able to reserve your own table until 2016 and receive a special champagne toast!
Please remember all guests who are dining with us at Epiphany Farms Restaurant on NYE will receive free admission to Epiphany NYE Party- access to all three rooms.
Anju Above will serve regular menu till 9pm. The last reservations for the night will be at 8pm and whole dining room will transform into an energetic nightclub with life DJ.
- 5:00-9:00pm: Regular Dinner Service (Last reservations at 8:00pm)
- 9:00pm-1:00am: Late Night Pizza Service
- 9:00pm till 2016: Nightclub with Live DJ
** Interested in VIP section and private experience? Reserve your table, receive exclusive Bottle Service and welcome 2016 in style! Call us today to learn more about our NYE Bottle Service menu & Price. (One bottle price includes 4 tickets) Very limited tables are available for first come first serve basis.
<<Epiphany Events Ballroom>>
In our 220 capacity large ballroom, we are welcoming a powerful rock band, Jack Dupp and Empty Bottles to ring in 2016. Do you prefer more laid-back and comfortable ambient? The ballroom will be facilitated with full bar, lounge furniture and fun party games all night long!
- 8:30pm-9:30pm: Brian Feldkamp
- 9:30pm-10:30pm: DJ Ira K
- 10:30pm - 1:30am : Jack Dupp and Empty Bottles
- 9:00pm-1:00am: Full Bar
**No one under 21 years old is allowed in Anju Above & Ballroom after 9pm.