Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Location: Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group
Job Description: Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group Accounting Specialist will provide accounting support to the accounts payable desk, general ledger accounting, and account reconciliation. Tasks are including but not limited to -
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks semi-weekly.
- Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Ensure accurate balancing from a corporate perspective of teller input from our ten financial centers.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
- B.S. Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 years experience in accounting or accounts payable desk.
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry.
- Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
- Fluent in English, reading, writing and speaking
- Ability to sit for extensive time
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl
Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.