Job Title: Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
Location: Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group
Job Description: Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group is seeking an Assistant to aid the office staff with general tasks including, but not limited to:
- Document filing
- Assist in maintaining bookkeeping records
- Answering telephones and taking/forwarding on messages
- Managing company email account to replying to guest inquiries
- Maintaining general office cleanliness and organization
- Maintaining office calendar of events
- Running general errands to assist the Directors/Owners of the company
- Ensures that invoices are processed in a timely fashion to take advantage of terms and discounts offered.
- Enter invoices and post payments through the company accounting system.
- Perform daily checkouts; oversee server cash drop, adjust credit card tips in case of server error, promptly batch credit card to ensure the cash flow.
- Make cash deposits and prepare appropriate changes for the daily service.
- Assists vendors and clients with inquiries regarding issues of payment.
- Ensures all vendors and customers are set up correctly and reviews their information for accuracy, legibility, and that necessary documents have been provided.
- Work with Director of Finance as well as core management team to research, test, plan, design and enhance workflow systems and processes.
- Makes recommendations for operational enhancements that would provide for more streamlined processes or compliance while maintaining maximum customer service to all vendors and clients.
- Maintain confidential files and honor the integrity of all information, whether written or verbal.
- Maintain a professional, neat, clean, organized and efficient office environment.
- Actively participate in a work environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect, accountability.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Previous restaurant bookkeeping experience preferred
- Proficient with computers (Microsoft Office, accounting program, POS system)
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Professional and courteous telephone skills
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to stand, walk for 1/3 of the shift
- Ability to sit most of the shift
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl
- Occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
If you are interested in applying for this position, please press "Apply" below and fill out the online application.
Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.