Job Title: Assistant Dining Room Manager
It is the primary responsibility of the Assistant Dining Room Manager to upkeep the restaurant's operation during shift, supervise service staff, conduct necessary training and provide the best service to the guests. Assistant Dining Room Manager will be working under General Manager and be responsible for whole dining room operation including staffing, training, service and guest relations. Some of responsibilities are including:
- Provide excellent service to the guests and establish positive relationship
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction
- Upholds open communication with staffs, other managers and ownership
- Inspire the team to perform at their best through the influence of Epiphany Farms’ vision.
- Update FOH training materials and build effective training procedure
- Constantly monitor service level, ticket times and adjust staffing as needed
- Ensure daily operational tasks are performed and completed
- Fulfill any FOH positions as needed and uphold the service standard
- Perform other job related duties as requested
- At least 3 years of restaurant experience
- At least 1 year of managerial role at the full service restaurant preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of fine food and wine
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Products are preferred
- Ability to communicate in English, verbal as well as written form
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and dining holidays. ** This position will require to work Sunday & Monday.
- Able to walk/stand the entire shift
- Lift up to 40lbs.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and walk up/down stairs
If you are interested in applying for this position, please press "Apply" below and fill out the online application.