Job Title: Bartender
Location: Epiphany Farms Restaurant & Anju Above
We are more than just a business; we are committed to creating innovative food systems based on sustainability, community involvement, exceptional service, and impeccable quality. In our efforts to create this change, we expect our employees to uphold the highest standards, both professionally and personally. Though we are dedicated to educating our staff, we feel there are certain qualities that cannot be taught. These include such attributes as a strong drive for excellence, a constant push and sense of urgency, eagerness to learn, quickness to assist in any task, and a commitment for improvement. In addition to these characteristics, potential employees must perform certain job-specific duties including:
- Execute the Company’s beverage program by serving craft beers, fine wines, and specialty cocktails to guests
- Follow all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, and department
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Reading, measuring, and executing recipes properly
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas
- Complete duties such as setting up work stations with required tools, equipment, and supplies, inspect their cleanliness and working condition, and establish priority items for the day
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of fine beverages and the confidence to serve such items properly
- Familiarity with local attractions and activities to respond to guest inquiries and needs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Able to walk/stand the entire shift
- Lift up to 40lbs.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and walk up/down stairs
If you are interested in applying for this position, please press "Apply" below and fill out the online application.
Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.