Back of the House Positions
At Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group, we provide extensive training with all our new hires. We hire positions for ALL locations and during the recruitment process we will discuss each and every applicants' spotlight and make a placement that you can shine the most.
Hiring BOH Positions:
Dishwasher (Dish Machine Operator)
Cook (Prep / Line / Pastry / Baker)
** Please make sure to include your resume. Your previous experience will be the biggest deciding factor in this process.
We are more than just a restaurant; we are committed to creating innovative food systems based on sustainability, community involvement, exceptional service, and impeccable quality. In our efforts to create this change, we expect our employees to uphold the highest standards, both professionally and personally. Though we are dedicated to educating our staff, we feel there are certain qualities that cannot be taught. These include such attributes as a strong drive for excellence, a constant push and sense of urgency, eagerness to learn, quickness to assist in any task, and a commitment for improvement. Our culinary team cross trains on multiple stations & restaurants throughout the hospitality group and closely involved with farm production. The menus are seasonally influenced and inspired by our farmers.
In addition to these characteristics, potential employees must perform certain job-specific duties including:
- Identify and safely use all kitchen equipment
- Versatility and the ability to think on one's feet
- Assist team members as needed in execution of service
- Ensure a high level of product quality and take action to correct irregularities
- Effectively communicate with management, kitchen, and service staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests or other employees
- Follow all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, and department
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Read, measure, and execute recipes properly
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas
- Complete duties such as setting up workstations with required "mis en place"(tools, equipment, and supplies) and inspect their cleanliness and working condition, and establish priority items for the day
- Previous experience in a position that you are applying
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of food products and is able to skillfully apply culinary and cooking techniques
- Interest in and passion for creating a vertically integrated food system
- Readiness to learn and improve skills
- Working knowledge of health, safety, and sanitation procedures
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Work varied shifts, including weekend and holidays
- A sense of urgency, Positive attitude, Team player
- Able to walk/stand the entire shift
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Can handle working in a hot environment
- Execute repetitive motion
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and walk up/down stairs
**All 8 sections must be completed within 10 days to be invited to the interview