Join the Epiphany!
We believe the people in our team are our most valuable asset. We strive everyday to build a positive culture so everyone at Epiphany can excel at their position and work together respectfully with fun.
We welcome a wide range of backgrounds and encourage a diversity of perspectives and abilities to join our company in the pursuit of creating a sustainable future. We invite you to explore Epiphany Farms’ establishment and discover your place with us!
At Epiphany Farms "We are Family"
- We are a family, and family eats together! All of our company locations get together for a family meal each day. No matter whether you are scheduled or not, you are welcome to join us for the meal and share your lives with the team.
- We work hard and we party hard! Once a year we throw the best party on the farm. We encourage you to invite family and friends to give them the opportunity to meet the team. Hog roast, fabulous food, yard games, drinks, and guaranteed fun—this is the time for you to show off how cool your work family is!
- We value transparency. Every quarter, we prepare quarterly meeting to go over the company growth, upcoming plans and any issues or questions that our team may have. There are food, beer, laughs, encouragement, motivational talk, recognition and high-fives! EVERYONE is invited.
- We treat everyone fairly and provide equal opportunity. You work hard, you get the opportunity. No matter your age, race, background, sexual origin. We welcome all.
- We care your health & personal life. As a conscious business we try to influence and discourage any unhealthy habits. We offer discounts on farm products on top of our regular restaurant discount benefits and provide opportunity for our team to go out at the farm, breathe, dig, learn and experience. We want you to know why we are doing what we are doing and how important it is. So you can share the experience with our guests and the community.
- In line with above, we offer health insurance to all eligible employees after certain look back period and cover the percentage of the premium as their benefit.
We grow together & respect each other
We encourage our team members to be educated and to learn daily. We offer opportunities to grow by providing periodical tastings (wine/menu) and cross training over the departments and restaurants.
We promote within. Most of our managers are promoted from our hourly position. We mentor, train, support, motivate and empower our leaders.
- We empower our employees to choose their team. All new employees are subject to a sixty-day trial period, after which the veteran employees evaluate them on teamwork, creativity, timeliness, accountability, and attitude. The last question is: “Would you hire this person if you were the manager?”
- We make sure our work place is always positive and full of high-energy. Our team members work together with respect and goodwill. Smiles and high-fives are required and encouraged.
- We make sure you are happy here at Epiphany. All team members will have a review every 6-12 months. During this meeting, we will go over your spotlight, areas to develop and other talents that you can offer to the company. Anything and everything!
- We listen. Throughout this periodical evaluation / review process we hear your questions, suggestions, ideas and concerns. We digest, investigate, plan and act.
What we expect...
- We are good at and love what we are doing. We want team members who are the same! We want individuals who are inspired, interested, and informed.
- We expect our team members to represent our philosophy and act as sources of information and to inspire social change.
At Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group, we provide extensive training with all our new-hires. We hire positions for ALL locations and during the recruitment process we will discuss each and every applicants' spotlight and make a placement that you can shine the most.
Horticulturist / Farm Manager
Apprentice / Interns for 2019 season
Front of the House
Back of the House