At Epiphany Farms, we feed the body:
- We are a family, and family eats together! All of our company locations get together for a family meal each day. No matter whether you are scheduled or not, you are welcome to join us for the meal and share your lives with the team.
- We work hard and we party hard! Once a year we throw the best party on the farm. We encourage you to invite family and friends to give them the opportunity to meet the team. Hog roast, fabulous food, yard games, drinks, and guaranteed fun—this is the time for you to show off how cool your work family is!
At Epiphany Farms, we feed the mind:
- We encourage our team members to be educated and to learn daily. We offer wine tastings and menu tastings to educate our team about our products...all team members are invited to partake.
- We empower our employees to choose their team. All new employees are subject to a sixty-day trial period, after which the veteran employees evaluate them on teamwork, creativity, timeliness, accountability, and attitude. The last question is: “Would you hire this person if you were the manager?”
- We make sure our work place is always positive and full of high-energy. Our team members work together with respect and goodwill. Smiles and high-fives are required and encouraged.
- Everyone's invited to our company-wide First Friday meeting once a month. We welcome new members, celebrate veteran members, announce new projects, and make sure everyone is on the same page. We invite every single team member and finish the meeting with seriously good high-fives and cheers!
- We are happy to provide professional development opportunities. We want to increase your value and fulfill our needs at the same time. If you are eager to learn, we will teach you!
We value you all the way to the top. All team members will have an ownership review every six months. During this meeting, we will go over your spotlight and any concerns, questions, areas to develop, and other talents that you can offer to the company. Anything and everything! We want to work with you to make sure you are HAPPY here at Epiphany.
At Epiphany Farms, we feed the soul:
- We are good at and love what we are doing. We want team members who are the same! We want individuals who are inspired, interested, and informed.
- We expect our team members to represent our philosophy and act as sources of information and to inspire social change.
- All team members are required to work (with pay) at our farm for four hours each season. Working in the soil and spending time outside is good for the soul. This also allows you to learn about our processes, seasonality, where the food comes from, and the importance of what we are doing at Epiphany Farms. All team members are encouraged to volunteer hours beyond the minimum to gain in-depth knowledge and an appreciation of our unique systems.