Front of the House Positions
At Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group, we provide extensive training with all our new hires. We hire positions for ALL locations and during the recruitment process we will discuss each and every applicants' spotlight and make a placement that you can shine the most.
Hiring FOH Positions:
Back Waiter (Busser)
Front Waiter (Server)
** Please make sure to include your resume. Your previous experience will be the biggest deciding factor in this process.
We are more than just a business; we are committed to creating innovative food systems based on sustainability, community involvement, exceptional service, and impeccable quality. In our efforts to create this change, we expect our employees to uphold the highest standards, both professionally and personally. Though we are dedicated to educating our staff, we feel there are certain qualities that cannot be taught. These include such attributes as a strong drive for excellence, a constant push and sense of urgency, eagerness to learn, quickness to assist in any task, and a commitment for improvement. In addition to these characteristics, potential employees must perform certain job-specific duties including:
- Flawlessly and gracefully serve food and beverage to our guests
- Learn every detail of the Company’s ever-changing seasonal menu
- Follow all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, and department
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas
- Complete duties such as setting up workstations with required supplies and equipment, inspecting their cleanliness and working condition, and establishing priority items for the day
- Previous experience in a position that you are applying
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of fine food and wine and the confidence to serve such items properly
- Familiarity with local attractions and activities to respond to guest inquiries and needs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Able to walk/stand the entire shift
- Lift up to 40lbs.
- Can handle working in a hot environment
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and walk up/down stairs
**All 8 sections must be completed within 10 days to be invited to the interview