Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Specialist
Location: Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group Corporate Office
It is the Human Resources (HR) Specialist's responsibility to assist the management team in effectively maintaining internal operations within all branches of Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group by overseeing employee performance, development of company policies, and more. HR Specialist's responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Application intake
- Maintaining company's career site, third-party websites and related postings
- Scheduling individual / group interviews, stages, orientation, and reviews
- Updating employee files
- Working with management team to investigate and resolve workplace issues
- Keeping records of individual files such as tax, payroll, uniform, requests off, etc.
- Updating employee list on both accounting system & POS system with timely manner
- Assisting management team with evaluation documentation such as write-ups, peer reviews etc.
- Compiling training files and updating Employee Handbook accordingly
- Posting employee announcements
- Organizing & assisting internal company parties
- Fulfilling administrative duties such as answering the phone, organizing the office, and other clerical tasks
- Minimum 2 years of Human Resources-related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates passion for training and personal development of coworkers
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to handle confidential information diligently and professionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral form
- Associate / Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in hospitality industry
- Degree in Human Resources-related field
If you are interested in applying for this position, please press "Apply" below and fill out the online application.
Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.