Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Description: It is the responsibility of the Engineer to perform project maintenance and repair work on all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems within the facilities and to accomplish all functional duties.
- Receives and responds to maintenance calls
- Troubleshoots and repairs lighting fixtures, systems, plumbing, and electrical issues.
- Performs maintenance and repairs of large & small kitchen equipment.
- Repairs of plumbing and associated equipment i.e., toilet replacement, snake stopped drains, repair leaks in piping, faucets and drains.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical equipment including heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, boilers, and energy management systems.
- Operates and maintains appropriate tools and equipment daily for troubleshooting on property or site.
- Maintains a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Records a maintenance log and create preventive maintenance routine.
- Ability to drive and visit all company properties as needed.
- Performs additional job duties as determined by management.
- 1-2yrs experience in maintenance/general repair
- Previous experience in carpentry, electrical, plumbing
- Eager to learn and grow
- Possess strong organization skills, the ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and a self-starter
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, including proof of insurance
**This role is currently a part time position, that has the potential to grow into a full time Property Management position.