Job Title: Special Event Staff
Location: Epiphany Farms Restaurant & Anju Above
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard working, reliable individuals looking to supplement their income as members of our part time special event staff. Our special event staff helps with events on and off-site, including, but not limited to weddings, retirement and birthday parties, fundraisers, wedding and baby showers, etc. Members of the special event staff will be expected to perform the following minimum job functions:
- Flawlessly and gracefully assist service staff in running food, water service, bussing tables, and marking courses
- Guide guests to where restroom, food, and beverage facilities are located
- Follow all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, and department
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas
- Complete duties such as setting up and tearing down tables, chairs, decorations, and serving utensils in the special event rooms.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of fine food and wine and the confidence to serve such items properly
- Familiarity with local attractions and activities to respond to guest inquiries and needs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays. Special event staff should expect to work 2 – 4 shifts per month.
- Able to walk/stand the entire shift
- Lift up to 40lbs.
- Can handle working in a hot environment
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and walk up/down stairs
If you are interested in applying for this position, please press "Apply" below and fill out the online application.
Epiphany Farms Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.