FARM TOURS: Epiphany Farms opens its doors to the public during the growing season (May-September) to share our techniques & production systems. We ask $10 per person suggested donation for this educational/interactive farm tour.
- Kickapoo Creek Farm: Tours will be held every Saturday at 5:00 pm. Parking is located just before you pass the bridge along the road. Once you walk over the bridge, our Farm Director will be in front of the barns to greet you.
- Moraine View Farm: Tours for the Moraine View Farm location will be held the last Sunday each month at 5:00 pm. Parking is located next to the barn on top of the hill.
** Please note that tour will be given rain or shine unless there's severe storm. Also if there's no guests arriving within 20 minutes of start time, tour will be automatically canceled.
Please prepare an extended outdoor walking with below items. We expect the tour to last one to one and a half hour.
- Sturdy, closed toed shoes
- Sun protection such as a hat or sunglasses
- Water or other beverage to stay hydrated
PRIVATE TOURS: Please contact our Director of Special Events, Craig S. Cahan (309-533-2700) for a large group tour or special arrangement to fit your time schedule and needs. We often work with Bus Tours, Schools & Universities, Local Gardening Associations, Illinois Tourism Bureau, Large Corporations from a simple educational tour to a farm festival.
HAZARDS: As we are a fully operational farm, you may be in close proximity to heavy duty farming equipment, live animals, electrified fences, and other such hazards inherent to farming activities during your visit. Please take extra care when bringing children to the farm.